Thursday, April 29, 2010

The 2nd surgery is behind me. It's been 3 days and I am trying to take it easy and not bounce. My devoted sister Debbie was here and as always, was a big help. Next Wednesday I have an appt with the surgeon and will learn what the pathology report says....more cancer found or no cancer found. Waiting. Meanwhile, I had 12 more paintings printed onto postcards. It is very satisfying to see these large paintings reduced to postcard size. I took them into surgery and offered them up, only one was left. My images are out in the world, living a life independent from me. :) Which is what my boys will do in a few years. In 5 years, Ezri will be 13 and Aaron 20! I'll have been on Tamoxifen for that long, praying no tumors are growing under the radar. 5 years doesn't seem that long, but so much can happen.

1 comment:

  1. as I say in my line of work 'moving forward'!!! Love Debbie...

    ReplyDelete