Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hi friends,
thanks for the flowers and calls and food that has been offered to us. I've been well taken care of these last couple of days. The surgery went well, no cancer seen in the lymph nodes, but that will be confirmed on Wednesday with the pathology report, so I'm still waiting to exhale on that little piece of info that impacts a whole lot. The weather this weekend was glorious, but I stayed inside and watched The Titanic for the first time. What a wonderful diversion, now I know what all the fuss had been about. Also saw Sunshine Cleaners and Julie/Julia, it's fun to escape into the movies. Tonight we'll watch Up in the Air, and we have 3 more episodes of Mad Men to watch...yipee. Love you all, thanks for all the support. Aside from some tenderness, lots of cold congestion and being tired, I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment