Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Doodle

Hello community. We are awaiting the pathology report that is supposed to be ready tomorrow. My devoted sistah left yesterday (the house is clean and all the laundry is done, thank goodness, because the water heater sprang a leak as she left for the airport) and for that alone I am very grateful. I'm feeling better, my cold is subsiding, the pain is diminishing.
Thank you for your calls, I'm sorry I can't take them all. I am tired of talking when I don’t yet have the full story, and as you all know, I’m someone who loves to sweep, fold laundry and do dishes while chatting on the phone. But what is there to say? I’m scared, I’m exhausted, I’m overwhelmed and it’s a wake up call to change my inner world, from one of stress and problems, to one of inner peace and faith. Tall order for anyone, extra challenging for me. Living with the unpredictability of each moment; from Ezri’s non cooperation for the simplest of requests to all of our struggles with order and patience, is very taxing.
So thank you for your concern and your prayers, I am becoming a believer. My Doctor, whom I trust on many levels, has been fear based from day one and had me believing worst case was to be expected. It took a lot to release that and trust that worst case is not a given, and I feel it’s been the power of prayer that is giving me a chance to not let that be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment