Sunday, February 28, 2010

Heaven on Earth

I just got home from a weekend at Harbin Hot Springs with 10 fabulous women all connected by Robin...what loving energy we had and what an incredible place! Thank you, Robin, for organizing the whole thing...let's do it again!
They had to drag me out of the hot springs to come home, but I couldn't kick and scream much because I was a blissed out wet noodle. Yesterday I had a Watsue massage.. the experience is wonderfully other worldly....very powerful.
Everyone walks around the pools naked, very nonchalant and easy. I was happy to have two full breasts and feel "normal". How will I feel after surgery on the 12th? Still so many unknowns. I got so much from the wonderful women with us, and being in a quiet beautiful place, naked in warm, hot, cold, hot, warm water for hours on end. It was divine, just what I needed.
I had been invited to go to Harbin numerous times and feel the fool to not have gone sooner. Friends, don't delay, operators are standing by, make your reservations now :)

Tomorrow I go to Dr. Lagios for a 2nd opinion on the pathology of the first lump. The 2nd lump will be biopsy'd after the lumpectomy, so it will remain an unknown.

Thank you to all who have called to reach out and send me your love. Between work, finding a new school for Ezri, dr. appts, and basic householding, there isn't alot of time to catch up with everyone as often as I'd like (who doesn't know that I love to chat on the phone?) Leon's been great picking up my slack in addition to all his work, so please feel free to leave us messages here and check in this way. He took the boys to LA and celebrated Ezri's 8th birthday today with family there. Thank you Mark and Leslie for hosting his party and for all who made it special for him.
Namaste
I'm feeling grateful to have so many wonderful friends and such a loving family.

No comments:

Post a Comment