Monday, February 28, 2011

In my last post, I wrote that I'd finally given myself permission to paint breasts. Three people have told me I am "delusional," that in fact I have painted breasts many times. So I went through my archives and sure enough, I found a few paintings with breasts, one that you see here. But allow me to make a distinction: I have painted breasts before, but I realize they were in the context of fear, pain and disease. This time around it was breasts in terms of pure pleasure (hence the fancy nipples.) I plan of giving myself permission to paint them again and again!
Thanks for reading and offering me feedback.

1 comment:

  1. sequoiah WachenheimMarch 2, 2011 at 3:49 PM

    You are great!! I love all that you share in your blog about your journey. It reminds me so much of my own.

    ReplyDelete