Sunday, March 6, 2011

New Beginning


Hi Friends, I'm off to Chicago today to train for my new job, as a sales rep for No. California for Agati Furniture. My SFO project isn't quite finished, lots of delays at the airport, they are running construction crews 3 shifts, but the terminal 2 looks great and I can't wait to fly out of it in the future. THe furniture is almost all installed. It's been a great project for 1 1/2 years, now on to Agati.

Here is last week's painting. the theme was Unity Consciousness, that we all tap into the same life force. I intended to paint the life force coming from below, but instead what emerged was life force side-to-side. In the class, Eva had us stand in a circle and hold hands and imagine our roots intertwined, reaching to the center of the earth. It was a wonderful sensation, to be a part of. I realized my side-to-side imagery suggests we are all connected to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment