Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Support

I had a Shamanic Healing session with Veena, who calls herself Laughing Dolphin. She is amazing. An East Indian from Singapore, traveling the world to share her visions.

I showed her this drawing, "Save Yourself". She asked me, "what parts serve me? and what parts don't? and when cutting those parts out, go for big margins! My intention is to trust my intuition in every waking moment, as I do in my dance.

I have her recorded meditations on my ipod, so when she began, asking me to relax and be guided, I was able to drop right in and breath deeply from the center of my soul.  Tuning into my energy, she channeled different elements; guardian angels had a message for me, the Grandmothers sang to me, and, of course, laughing dolphins came through, along with the Goddess Kwan Yin and a hebrew prayer (and she didn't know that I am jewish )

No comments:

Post a Comment