Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eva emailed:
Dear Lauren
The theme today will be the Hara point again. Bring your painting from last
week, too.... For me the Hara point is, where the power and strength of the inner dancer lives..
Hugs to you my dear
Love
Eva
Looking forward what you are coming up with today
This is the first time I have painted the same theme two weeks in a row. Last week was energy points along the life force line without the physical body. This week, I imagined myself as I lay on the floor and do my warm up. I breathe into my core. It takes concentration to balance and strength to stay in this form for a minute or two.

In the painting, the background circles represent other Hara points all around, people in my life, people on the dance floor. The washed out circles below are bigger and represent our ancestors, Hara points linked to me genetically.

No comments:

Post a Comment