Thursday, February 20, 2014

Uniqueness

The Altar designed by Kathleen, with Suzanne's painting on the left and mine on the right.  The theme was Uniqueness

Eva took some of my cards and pasted "invitations to dance" on the back, like "Dance as if your eyes are closed" and "Dance as if gravity doesn't apply to you" and "Dance as if you are tethered to the center of earth wherever you step"
I'm thankful for her initiative. She's requested more cards so she can take them to Canada and Switzterland for her international dance sessions. What an honor.

This was my painting last night, although not quite unique as I had painted "in the beginning" a few weeks ago. But that painting was promptly sold and I wanted to see what else would emerge in the same vein.  Sunset wash behind the flow of fire and the grounding of the Lotus petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment